How to Get Tickets Online
You have 20 minutes to complete your purchase, including confirming the payment. If this process takes longer for any reason, you will be automatically logged out and the tickets you have selected might be returned to the system. Please make sure you have enough time to complete the payment process.
To exit the ticket ordering system, please click on the “Logout” button instead of closing the browser window. Failure to log out correctly may cause errors in ordering.
- In order to be able to purchase tickets online, you need to be registered. After you register, you will be automatically logged in and you will also receive your login details by email.
- Log in to the ticketing system.
- Browse the film programme by Film Name, Interest, Category or Country.
- When you choose the desired film, click on the “Add to Cart” button. The ticket will be added to your shopping cart.
- Continue browsing the program and repeat the process for each film you would like to purchase tickets for.
- To finish the purchase, go to the Shopping Cart (situated on the right upper corner of your screen).
- In the Shopping Cart, you may update the number of tickets for a chosen film by clicking “Add Ticket”.
- Now you can see the list of films that have been added to your Shopping Cart. You can still go back to the programme if you wish to change or adjust your order, or proceed to complete your order.
- To complete your purchase, please click on ´Checkout´ and you will begin the payment process.
- Please fill in all payment details and wait until your payment is successfully processed.
- If the purchase has been successful, a confirmation page will be displayed for you.
- Following a successful purchase lists all of your uncollected tickets, including those made in other orders. Please make sure to bring the most recent confirmation slip to the Festival Box Office to receive your tickets.